A very helpful remedy in marasmus, especially of the lower extremities, regardless of a good appetite. Metastasis. Rheumatism, following checked diarrhoea, effects of suppressed conditions especially in gouty subjects. Tuberculous peritonitis. After surgery, for hydrothorax or empyema, a pressing sensation remains. Aggravation of hemorrhoids when rheumatism improves. Epistaxis and hydrocele in boys.
- Wrinkled, cold, dry, pale, blue rings around dull eyes.
- Angioma of the face
- Intense indigestion despite a good appetite.
- Food passes undigested (lienteria).
- Stomach Pains, gets worse during the night, cutting, gnawing pain.
- Indigestion with vomiting of large quantities of unpleasant fluid.
- Hard lumps in different parts of the abdomen.
- Alternate Diarrhoea and constipation.
- Frequent urging; bloody stools; Worse as rheumatic pains decrease.
- Sensation as if the bowels were sinking.
- Inhibited respiration, dry cough following diarrhoea.
- Pain around the chest; severe in the heart area.
- Hardly can hold the head up because of a very weak neck.
- Back lame, weak and painful.
- Pains in the lumbar area, spreading along the spermatic cord.
- Pain in the sacrum with hemorrhoids.
- Pains in the shoulders, arms, ankles and wrists.
- Pricking and coldness in fingers and feet.
- Legs greatly weak.
- Joints stiff and dull.
- Painful contraction of limbs
- Skin is flabby and loose,
- skin becomes purplish,
- Itching chilblains,
- Hair loss.
- Hectic fever.
- Oozing from umbilicus
Dose: Third to thirtieth potency
Symptom: The baby wasn’t gaining weight and had a discharge from the navel
Rubric: Abdomen, discharge from the umbilicus
Symptom: Her symptoms moved from on location to another
Rubric: Generalities, metastasis