DIABETES MELLITUS OR DIABETES is a metabolic disorder in which the person has raised blood glucose levels (blood sugar). It may be due to either decreased insulin hormone production by the pancreatic gland or if the body cells does not react properly to the insulin or both.
TYPES OF DIABETES:
1. TYPE 1 DIABETES – It is “Insulin dependent diabetes” or “juvenile diabetes” where the body does not produce insulin. It is generally seen below the age of 40 yrs and especially in children. It may be caused by genetic predisposition.
2. TYPE 2 DIABETES – In this type, the body cells fails to react to the insulin hormone produced (insulin resistance). It is the most common onset in the adults, about 90% of cases are seen worldwide.
3. GESTATIONAL DIABETES – It affects females mainly during pregnancy with high level of glucose in the blood. Gestational diabetes can be controlled by diet and exercise. If it is uncontrolled, medications are required. Diabetes can cause complications during childbirth, if untreated.
– Hereditary or genetic factor.
– Autoimmune factor.
– Lack of proper diet and exercise.
Increased thirst (polydipsia), increased frequency of urination (polyuria), increased hunger (polyphagia), hunger intolerance, weight loss, burning of soles, tingling and numbness of legs, fatigue, irritability, nausea, vomiting.
All types of Diabetes increase the risk of complications. The major complication is related to damage of the blood vessels. Diabetes retinopathy affects the blood vessels of retina of eye which results in visual disturbances. Diabetic neuropathy, if affects the nervous system which results in tingling, numbness, burning of the feet. Diabetic nephropathy which causes chronic kidney disease, loss of proteins in the urine. Cardiac diseases like coronary artery disease (angina or myocardial infarction).
– It can be diagnosed based on blood tests like Fasting blood glucose, Glucose tolerance test, fasting urine sugar levels.
– Hba1c is “Glycosylated hemoglobin” is one of the test which shows three months average blood glucose levels.
POSITIVE HOMEOPATHIC TREATMENT –
– In Positive homeopathy, through world-class genuine homeopathic medicines and high quality treatment we ensure safest and effective way to control diabetes. There is no cure for Diabetes except control. Homeopathic medicines helps in general health improvement in the diabetic persons.
– If diabetes is treated in early stages with proper homeopathic treatment then the frequent fluctuations of blood sugar levels of diabetic individuals can be minimized effectively and even the use of anti-glycemic drugs or insulin can also be gradually reduced thereby ensuring long term benefit for the patient.
– “Diabetic cell”- an initiative started by positive homeopathy where the aim of our team of doctors is to provide effective treatment for people suffering with diabetes. Thorough case study will be done by our experienced doctors about the psychological aspect of the person and regarding to how the disease has originated, upto what extent the damage to the health has been done by the pathological process.
– Taking into consideration the psychological and the disease aspect of the patient according to principles of homeopathy, “GENETIC CONSTITUTIONAL THERAPY/TREATMENT” will be given to the patient to ensure maximum improvement in his/her general health without any side-effects.
– With the constitutional homeopathic treatment the decreased pancreatic secretion of insulin can be regained upto certain extent, thus ensuring blood glucose control in a natural manner.
– With our “constitutional homeopathic medicines” we ensure that patient does not gets into complications of diabetes in their future like diabetic neuropathy, nephropathy or retinopathy, etc.
– Even through the research done by team of doctors at diabetic cell in our positive homeopathy, we offer preventive treatment for those individuals who have a strong hereditary/familial tendency of diabetes or who are predisposed to factors which may cause diabetes. Thus making sure that such individuals do not get affected by diabetes in their future.